• 8 indoor tennis courts ATP/WTA/Davis Cup approved and 1 center court hosting 4000 seats
• 10 outdoor courts
• 6 indoor WPT Padel courts, 4 outdoor Padel courts, 6 PSA Squash courts
• A state of the art Fitness & Well-being center
• Comfortable changing rooms
• Conference Center with modular rooms, fully equipped with the latest technologies in AV to accommodate small to large conferences
• A Restaurant & Bistrot overlooking the Center Court
• Our kitchen is equipped with the state of the art cooking equipment in order to optimize cooking time and respect the nutritional values of the ingredients we use
• Sports shop, physio rooms and injuries treatment center
• A Spa to allow oneself to replenish after the efforts
FUTURE CHAMPIONS ARE BORN AT THE DOME
Our professional coaches share their experience and deliver excellence.
If you aspire to become an elite Tennis, Padel or squash player, our programs are designed to help you reach your goals.
Highly qualified personal trainers welcome you in our state of the art Fitness & Wellbeing center with an extensive program of classes to help you get into shape and maintain your physical condition.
The Trilogy Academy hosts conferences, inviting renowned speakers to share their knowledge and experiences, helping coaches to further their education.
The 2017-18 wheelchair tennis Wimbledon champion Stefan Olsson works closely with us on the development programs and coaching of existing and future wheelchair players
The DOME “club” welcomes children, families, singles, seniors/super seniors and everyone at any sporting level keen to join any of our regular and seasonal activities.
Members are welcome to Cardio Tennis, Tennis / Padel X-press, Squash trainings, teams training and holiday camps.
Increasing and encouraging sports participation for all ages, either individually or as a team member is an important mission for The Dome’s Management Team.
The Dome is committed to ensuring Tennis, Padel, Squash and Fitness-Wellbeing remain open, accepting and accessible to all sections of society. it considers and champions Equality, Diversity and inclusion issues throughout all aspects of the organisation by welcoming diversity, accepting difference and challenging all forms of discrimination and unjust behaviour.
• A state of the art Fitness Center & Well-being center
• A Boutique stored with all your sporting goods
• The Dome is an outstanding construction, delivering excellence from left to right and we have imagined a Restaurant & Bistrot in a cosy decor to help replenish one’s body and soul
• The Dome “Events” helps you organise the most extravagant function. Our space becomes the center stage for your products, your event or your show
• A Medicare Team such as Physiotherapists, Sports Nutritionists, Rehabilitation Specialists etc. is at your service
• A Thermal Spa to replenish oneself after the efforts
Fabrice Mary, founder of The Dome, is a former player and is today a professional Tennis Coach. He has teamed up with Endo Shuhei, the Japanese architect behind The Beans Dome of Japan, to create The Dome in the Swedish landscape. Jean-Jacques Zander of Eurolawyers Advokatfirma i Stockholm AB will advise and assist for this venture. Lionel Bonnet co-founder of The Dome.
Founder, Former player & ATP Certified Tennis Coach
Eurolawyers Advokatfirma AB StocKholm